Concur® Travel and Expense Management: Your high quality connection
With your company growing in size, your travel expenses will grow with you.
Costs for lodging, transport, meals, entertainment etc. must be accounted for.
A tough job for your finance team!
With the leading provider of on-demand services Concur you can simplify and accelerate your T & E processes.
Concur®’s Travel and Expense Management Solution allows companies to submit, process, reimburse and report on employee spending. Even when you are on the move - by using the mobile and web-based app.
Fully automated processes and a seamless data flow ensure a quick handling whilst maintaining simultaneous control over all travel expenses. Plus, the integrated policy and company expenses improve compliance and transparency.
rocon - Your shortcut between your ERP system and Concur
Have you ever asked yourself the following questions, when looking for an automated travel and expense process?
- What do I need to take into account when implementing the Concur® Travel Management Solution?
- What are the resources required for a successful implementation?
- How time consuming is a Concur Implementation?
- Do I have the internal resources available to run the project from end-to-end?
- Which data do we need to import into the system - can we automate this process?
- Can we connect data from the Concur system to our ERP system(s)?
rocon will answer all your questions!
By choosing Concur and rocon as official Concur® Customer Success Partner you have made the right decision!
We provide customized implementation services to support you with the successful connection between your unique IT Environment and the chosen Concur software package and we will guide you through the project from end-to-end.
Plus, we are in direct contact with Concur specialists enabling us to find solutions quickly.
Get in touch with us to discuss your individual needs!
We value our clients and provide superior service through professional consultancy and transparency throughout the whole project period.
Phase 1: Project Planning - Concur Readiness Call
We assess your needs, identify your requirements and provide the solutions.
Phase 2: Analysis & Design
We assist in setting up your system, importing and updating system lists.
Phase 3: Configuration & Validation
We check your software, perform integration tests and create change requests if needed.
Phase 4: Deployment & Go-Live
We monitor progress and evaluate project targets. We prepare your employees and guide you through the pilot phase.
Get ready for a running start with our customized Concur Training and Workshops! Whether you need training for End Users or Back Office - we offer tailored concepts. In English and in German.
Our Concur Team will be pleased to help you. We are available from Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m.– 5:00 p.m. (Central European Time), by phone and e-mail:
- Tel.: +49 (0)6131 9060-240
- E-mail: email@example.com
With our universal Middleware Solution MISTRAL we connect your IT system(s) to Concur – whether you use different ERP, HR or other systems.
rocon manages the transfer process and tests the integration, ensuring the safe migration of your data.
MISTRAL is your flexible interface:
- Converting customer data: employee data, company hierarchy, travel allowances etc.
- Automated list imports
- Providing standard accounting extracts - in your required format!
In Addition, MISTRAL provides access to the Concur Web Services API:
- Direct data exchange instead of "overnight" (ONP)
- Central storage for receipt images
- Consolidation of cost centres
- Client specific implementations
Add-On for SAP Business One
We are the first SAP Gold Partner to provide a tailored interface between SAP Business One and your Concur software solution. This Add-On can be set up quickly.
- Connection to the Concur software solution - fast and easy: Travel and Expense Management „Out Of The Box“
- Automatic expansion of SAP Business One with the required fields to maintain the employee data and company hierarchy
- Simple provision: directly by using the interface MISTRAL and the SAP Business One integration framework